неделя, 15 март 2009 г.

Social Issue

I have to write about a social issue, I am concern about.
You probably are going to say-'Good! You can speak out your mind'. Yes..but No.

I dislike so many things, I see everyday, but I am so use to it, that I can't name them straight.
I don't like....and that is. A blind space. How can I say, I dislike so many things, but can't give a straight example? So, if I can't give a example, that means, I really don't dislike anything.
Everything is ok. Maybe that is my social issue- I am so use to problems, that I don't see them as a threat and can't name them particularly.
I have to figure out something for tommorow.
What is your social issue? Unfair parking tickets, high price of bloody everything, not enough social care for adults?

When I am finish and have it on paper my social issue, I am going to post it here.

It's time for change! Name the problem! Speak out!

..and don't get stuck-inspired like me -_-

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар