неделя, 28 декември 2008 г.

Haskovo

Haskovo. Such a nice place. To hate it.
I never like my town. One of the reasons is, that nothing good for me, happen in Haskovo. I found no real friends, got my heart broken, get desperation, never found a true inspiration, the motivation of doing something in the town, was about zero. Nothing exiting ever happen.
It was just like the towns in the movies- small, boring town, where most of the time, teenagers just drink. In my case, I have a few people, with who I drink (and am not much in drinking)
Never I have a real connection with the city. I was filling disconnected and now I am filling this way. There's not much, that can catch my eye, or make me think about it. Poverty and ignorance are the mean hobbies here.
I don't think, I can be happy in Haskovo. In my mind, it's just a trespassing zone. I hate it so much in my mind, that whatever happen, I can't be happy in this place. Evrything look to me in grey colours. And I feel in that way.
Maybe after 10 year, I will look back and say that the years spent in Haskovo, was the best ever. Or that the years wasent so bad. I don't think so. I will burn the city, in my mind, over and over again. It's just a dull hole. Nothing more.
The city, you just love to hate.
Haskovo.

1 коментар:

  1. I have spent 33 out of my 37.5 years in Haskovo. I don't like it either, and I do agree with most of what you've written. Yet, I have never let Haskovo make me unhappy as I have built my own independent world :) In fact, while you don't have much to attract your attention in Haskovo, you might have time to look into yourself, to explore your interests and practice activities you like :) Living in Haskovo might be a blessing in disguise :)

    ОтговорИзтриване