неделя, 15 февруари 2009 г.

14.02- Day of love, death, sickness, love-making and friendship

14.02. Many people associated the day, with Sv. Valentine. But it was not all, flowers, hearths and ballons. There were funeral too.
On that day, a 18 year old boy, die in a car accident. He was going to finish high school, and go maybe to university. His life was infront of him. But he pass away, in that car accident.
It make me very sad, and sick inside. I filled that day, that I am going to have a hearth atack. So many funeral around me, this months, that I am scared to think, who is going to be the next.
It shake my stability, of knowing, that people will exist for a long time, around me. But instead of this, I see more and more funerals. Young, old, there passing away, and it's really scary, because you know, that maybe someone around you, that you see every day, you may face his obituary.
The boy was too young..and it's really sad. So sad, that litarly make me puke in my bathroom. I was shaking and scared, that people are dying, and you can't do much about it.
Who is going to be the next one? Is it someone you know? Or have seen on the street? How you are going to react.
I still fill uncomfortable, with the thought that everyone are going to pass away and no security in life, is for ever. It's sad and scary..and suffocate my hearth.

I wish to write about the love-making, friendship..but I will leave this post, only to death. Don't wont to put, other topics.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар