сряда, 4 февруари 2009 г.

Here the wind blow..and it call for change

"Sharks keep moving", "Kolya", "Catena collapse". That are just one, of the names, of my new face. The face dress in red. The face listening to screamo music and thinking that he is filling joy, of everyday stuff, for a very long time.
The reason is not love. Not even money. The reason are people. I think that, I can start to believe that, feeling good, with other people can change you, to that point, that you are addicted to 'feeling good'. And that my readers of this blog, is something wonderful.
I feel the energy flooting thrue my body. The music, the colours, the sky this days..it's just I can feel it, something wonderful is happening and something even more great is coming my way.

"Sky do push-ups.
Flexability..
don't means with
stability."

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар