събота, 7 февруари 2009 г.

I care!

We are such a big disbelivers. Hardly we believe in something.
We don't believe in ourself, in other people, in the world, in space..whatever, we don't believe.

One person, this night say-"People don't care about people"- I hope that, she say that, because shte is lonely or sad. I hope that she dosen't believe it really and deeply. I hope, because I care, and write to her. Saying "people don't care about others" just destroy any feeling. We are selfish and ignorant, but little or more, we care. Because we need that feeling, to care toward someone.
Even the most hateful persons, among us, feel the need to care for somebody, even just to hate him.
So I say-"I care", more then you know. Don't give shit like "people don't care" just to say, how bad you feel, about the world. There people, who actually care and if you want that to continued, stop pity yourself and say 'Hi', to everyone around.
I care and I hope, that you find out. Because, it piss me off, sometime, when you say, how people are unfair. I care..

1 коментар:

  1. I care, too. If we don't care at least a little bit, the world would have been a scary place to live.

    ОтговорИзтриване