вторник, 13 януари 2009 г.

Drama people

After Maria, write in my facebook profile, that the drama in Lyd blog (http://c00ledge.wordpress.com/) it's not worth it (it's all about a student of Lydia, who dosen't think that I am so cool and drop down his opinion and criticism about me), I start to think about, why the drama begin, in first place.
So, what we need for a good drama?
First: Two or more people, when they don't agree with each other and there is a lot of emotion from one person, or more then one. Ok, we have that person, who think that his ego is on first place and all other people have to know, that I am his problem in his life.
There is the second person, I, who disagree with his opinion, and think that the first person, statement sux, how he is the victim and I robe his valuable time.
The drama begins, when the first person is getting emotional about his problem with me and have to share it, with evrybody else.
Ok. But why I am so impress with that, when evrybody else say that, I have to leave the topic, because there is no point in arguing with the first person.;
The answer is, that secretly I enjoy drama. Oh, yes.
I like how the first person is writing emotional long passages, saying that, I am wasting evrybodys time and that I am not worth it, for his criticism. I just enjoy his attension, with the matter of me, and that he is so obsessed with writing how cruel I am to others, by not accept them in facebook.
Facebook. There the whole problem. You have to be careful with people. If you don't add someone, and he turns to be too emotional about it, it can get nasty.
So..Drama is good. Drama is bad. Drama is making the world go round.
Drama people-UNITE!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар