сряда, 14 януари 2009 г.

Dreamers and Dream-catchers

There are dreamers, and dream-catchers.
Dreamers can be called people, who like to make up there own world, live in fairy tales and fly in purple clouds. I can be one of them.
On the other hand, are the dream-catchers. There job is to bring up dreamers back to the ground.
They catch the dreams, from there puffy clouds and drag them to the earth.
One of the dream-catchers can be called my mother. As she support me on my decisions, most of the time, and I know that she loves me much, our recent contact, thrue the skype end with a harsh line. She said: "I don't want to hear anymore from you, do whatever you want and bang your head in the wall, as much you want" This line can make anyone come to earth. Including me.
But as I know, that my mother is loving me and won't tell me something that will do me harm, the line from her side, is only to protect me, from too much dreaming.
Because, is't good to have dreams, but when you constantly fly in the sky, there have to be a person, who can bring you to the ground, like it or not. This person is my mother and I am thankful to her, because only with dreams you can't succeed anywhere.
So, as there are dreamers, there have to be dream-catchers, also, because living too long in the clouds, can cause a mass headache.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар