неделя, 11 януари 2009 г.

Envy or a megalomania?

I just read a wonderful article, about me, in Lyd blog- http://c00ledge.wordpress.com/.
I was suprised, unpleasent, by one comment, leaved by a person, whos name, I will not name here. He dosent deserve to name him. I will call him just "M"
So, "M" wrote, how I was not the person, Lydia describe in her blog and that I waste all other applicants time, with my storys. Ok.
Evryone have opinion, I can't be put down by that. But I wonder, why he is so hostile and write such a vile comment, on Lyd blog.
I came to two conclusions: he is just envy, because someone wrote a nice thing about me, and I didn't add him on the Facebook, so it make me, a bad guy. The other thing is, that "M" is a megaloman and want all the attension. I watch him, on the monday meetings. His attitude, his comments, him behavior. I can accept that he is envy..but also he is a megaloman.
I know it dosent sound, the nicer thing, you can say for someone, but his post is showing such a unmuture behavior, that I can't just write something nice to him.
I don't know this kind of persons, as "M". I was glad to read the article by Lydia, but now I am thinking, why this person "M" is making me, the most evil guy, in the monday meetings.
Is it envy or a megalomania? Is it just that he feels rejected by me and want some attension. Is he so bold, to pursue his goals, that see, all other speaking, not on the topic of application, a dread to his future carrer?

2 коментара:

  1. Този коментар бе премахнат от автора.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. I have known "M" only through Lydia and Facebook, but I would just say don't pay too much attention on his comment. I don't think it was right to write such a thing and I trust Lydia enough to know that the stuff she wrote about you is true :P

    ОтговорИзтриване