неделя, 11 януари 2009 г.

Thankful

Because of recent events, I just thought how thankful we have to be, in evry second we live.

The reasons for that, discovery, is the recent dead of my grandfather, from whitch I still don't know exactly effect me, but it leave a hole in me.

It's just, when you get use to somebody, you don't expect him to go away, no matter what happen. I was never too close to my grandfather, but that didn't stop the affection between us.

He was allways happy to see me, and even that I was more close with my grandmother, I still fill him like the person, who is allways glad to see his grandson.

Because my grandfather was a man of pride and carry a big respect inside me, he dosent show his affection so open, as my grandma, but that dosent mean, that he dosen't love me, as much as she does. He was just showing his affection more covered, more closed. But that didn't stop him, smiling all the time, when we were together.

In the begining of 2008 he get more and more sick. His heart didn't work properly and he get complections from that. It was a sad picture, to look a strong man, as my grandfather getting more and more sick and dependable on others.

On the 6-th of December he past away, after 3 weeks of pain, hospital cares and many carrying from me and my grandmother and other close to us people.

When he get in hospital, just 2 weeks, before he die, I can't believe he was going to go away and just, not be with us. I cant accept it. It was something impossible, as fullish it sound.

My grandma was visting him evry day, when he was in the hospital. She was taking great carrying for my grandfather, because she love him, so much.

I get sad feeling inside me, writing this and I know that it won't go away for a while, and I don't want to go away, just as my grandfather funeral past and evrything continued, as nothing happen.

But something happen. Specially for the people, knowing and loving my grandfather Racho Rachev. He will be missed alot.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар